Tattoos, motorcycles, wild hair, and rock music have always gone hand-in-hand with rebellious counter-culture, but in the past couple of decades, tattoos have started to earn some acceptance. Statistics show that up to 14 percent of Americans are now tattooed, and those numbers continue to rise.
If you’ve recently been tattooed, or are thinking of getting one soon, you need to consider how you will care for your tattoo after it’s finished. Here at Merch2Rock, we carry the tattoo aftercare products you need to keep your new work of art (and the skin itself) in beautiful condition. Our After Inked Lotion helps tattoos heal faster and prevents potential infection.
Highly Rated Aftercare for Tattoos
We are proud to offer our popular tattoo aftercare formula to customers. This lotion is recommended by professional tattoo artists due to its soothing healing properties. If you get tattooed regularly, you’ve probably already heard of After Ink! Not only does this high-quality product moisturize both fresh and existing tattoos, but it also can be used as a soothing aftercare product for laser tattoo removal and permanent makeup procedures.
What are the Ingredients in After Inked Lotion?
After Ink contains:
- Grape Seed Oil – An antioxidant moisturizer with Beta-carotene and vitamins C and E
- Jojoba Oil – A healthy oil with amazing nourishing abilities
- Water – Purified water to help the lotion easily spread over your skin
- Orange Oil – Adds vitamins A and E and gives After Ink its fresh citrus smell
- Synthetic Beeswax – Nourishes and soothes the skin. This synthetic version is vegan, cruelty-free and doesn’t harm bees
- Vegetable Glycerin – A natural skin emollient that is good for sensitive skin
- Vegetable Stearic Acid – Lubricates the skin and offers smoothing properties
- Shea Butter – Provides additional moisturizing
- Cetyl Alcohol – A stabilizing agent that is also an emollient
- Benzyl Alcohol and Dehydroacetic Acid – Two natural preservatives that don’t harm the body like parabens can
After Inked Lotion: The Healthy Choice for Your Tattoo
After Inked cream is non-allergenic and safe for all types of skin. Those with a gluten allergy or other sensitivities can feel safe using After Inked on their freshly tattooed skin. It contains no gluten, parabens, or artificial fragrances. This non-petroleum based lotion has been clinically tested and approved by some of the skin care industry’s top dermatologists.
After Inked is also free of animal testing and animal products, making it suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and those who simply care about the environment. You will also be happy to know that the company only uses Earth-friendly packaging and procedures.
Merch2Rock: Your One-Stop Rock Shop
Here at Merch2Rock, we are happy to provide you with After Inked lotion and other fine personal care products at prices you can afford. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or ideas you’d like to share with us. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest deals, coupons and specials. We look forward to having you join our social media family, and we thank you for shopping at Merch2Rock. Don’t forget to tell your friends!